Saturday, March 05, 2011

Sander van Doorn receives Silver Harp award 2011


投稿者: sandervandoorntv | 作成日: 2011/03/04
March 03, 2011 (Utrecht, Netherlands) In a ceremony that took place on Thursday, the 3rd of March, 2011, Dutch artist and top ranking global DJ, Sander van Doorn was announced as the latest recipient of the prestigious Silver Harp Award at the Buma Harp Gala 2011 in Utrecht, Netherlands. It was handed out by Armin van Buuren, who received the Golden Harp award two years ago.

Due to his Australian 'Dusk Till Doorn' festival tour commitments, Sander could not attend the official ceremony, and therefore the award was presented to him at an earlier stage. Sander was surprised on a plane by Armin himself, dressed as a flight attendant.

'When Tiësto and Armin received the Harp Award, I thought it was really something.. so naturally I am really honoured to receive this award myself this year. Receiving it out of Armin's hands was obviously even a bigger surprise! It's truly an amazing day for me. Too bad my Australian tour is planned on this day as well, but fortunately my entire family and team are at the ceremony to do the honours.' says Sander van Doorn